NEONICA LED Strip with OSRAM DURIS 2835
600 LED | 5m | 15.6W/m |2123 lm/m | CRI>80 | IP20
A solid, consistent LED light without discolouration, dimmed sections & sequential colour artefacts? The indoor colours as vivid as in daylight? Choosing Neonica LED strip, you will receive a quality and a guarantee of CRI>80 as a standard. But this is not the last word from them.
Neonica is proud to work with the most prestigious LED suppliers in the world. This specific strip is based on Osram LEDs where the final product offers an equal light output of each LED; the highest colour rendering index CRI>80; luminous flux 1900-2000 mcd/LED; double thick reinforced FPC background (white or brown).
Furthermore, each strip can be attached by 3M double-sided adhesive tape. Neonica strips meet the very rigorous technical standards – i.e. ROHS and are designed to work under a wide range of environmental conditions. Each production part is lab-tested.
• Top-quality components,
• OSRAM LED chip,
• LEDs binned in 3 MacAdam steps,
• LED strip efficiency up to 131 lm / W,
• thick FPC,
• 120 LEDs per meter,
• high colour rendering index CRI Ra80 +,
• only 10 mm wide,
• supply voltage 24V DC,
• protection against polarity reversal,
• a thermally conductive adhesive, easy installation on the surface,
• IP20 or IP68 Ingress Protection Rating possible,
• possible installation by double-sided adhesive tape(IP68+),
• cutting possibility every 50mm,
• packed on 5m rolls,
• possibility to make long rolls,
• this product is entirely designed and manufactured in Poland/EU
Do you wish to know more about LED strip lighting technical features, the way to specify and solve the problems? Read our blog