NEONICA LED Strip 2216 High CRI
900 LED | 5m | 12.8W/m | 1350lm/m | CRI>90 | IP20
The versatility of LED strip light has made it increasingly popular. It allows you to design your own unique lighting installation.
With a High CRI 2216 900 LED strip light, you can easily achieve a rectangular-shaped masterpiece design for cove lighting or supply a smaller linear length for under LED cabinet lighting in your kitchen.
This specific strip comes as a 5-meter roll (retail option for shorter lengths possible on request). A rigorous components’ selection process ensures the product is of very high quality, i.e. each LED light has identical technical features: voltage, power, luminance – and most importantly – chromaticity and colour temperature.
The CRI factor addresses how realistic and close to natural daylight colours the LED lighting is.
The high CRI Series is the most appropriate for illuminating areas where having the most natural colour is a matter of success or failure – i.e. Photo Studios, Tattoo Studios, Stylists, Dentists, etc.
This type of LED strip is slightly more expensive than the products made in Asia. However, should you require the highest possible natural colour imitation, this strip is for you!
Furthermore, an excellent selection of LED chips for every Neonica strip guarantees consistency of colour and brightness. As a result, cheaper LED lights can be incontinent in brightness, having brighter and darker patches along the strip.
• Top-quality components,
• LEDs binned in 3 MacAdam steps,
• LED strip efficiency up to 110 lm / W,
• thick FPC,
• 180 LEDs per meter,
• high colour rendering index CRI Ra90 +,
• only 10 mm wide,
• supply voltage 24V DC,
• protection against reversing the polarity,
• a thermally conductive adhesive, easy installation on the surface,
• IP20 or IP68 Ingress Protection Rating possible,
• possible installation by double-sided adhesive tape(IP68+),
• cutting possibility every 33mm,
• packed on 5m rolls,
• possibility to make up to 250 meter long rolls (IP20 only),
• this product is entirely designed and manufactured in Poland/EU
Do you wish to know more about LED strip lighting technical features, the way to specify and solve the problems? Read our blog