NEONICA LED Strip 2216 High CRI
High CRI series
600 LED | 5m | 8.4W/m | 1000lm/m | CRI>90 | IP20
Your new LED strip lighting is manufactured in the EU by Neonica and supplied to the UK by LEDme.co.uk.
This specific strip comes as a 5-meter roll (retail option for the shorter lengths possible on request). A rigorous components’ selection process ensures the very high product quality – i.e. each LED should have identical technical features: voltage, power, luminance – and most importantly – chromaticity and colour temperature.
The CRI factor addresses how realistic and close to the natural daylight the colours from the LED lighting is
The high CRI Series is the most appropriate for illuminating the places where having the most natural colour is a matter of success or failure – i.e. Photo Studios, Tattoo Studios, Stylists, Dentists and so on.
This type of LED strip is slightly more expensive than the products made in Asia. However, should you require the highest possible natural colour imitation, this strip is for you!
Furthermore, Excellent selection of LEDs for every Neonica strip guarantees the arrangement of light you create will be free of colour inconsistency, stains, dimmed or darker spaces.
• LEDs binned in 3 MacAdam steps,
• LED strip efficiency up to 136 lm / W,
• thick FPC,
• 60 LEDs per meter,
• high colour rendering index CRI Ra90 +,
• extremally wide - only 8 mm,
• supply voltage 24V DC,
• protection against reversing the polarity,
• a thermally conductive adhesive tape, easy installation on surface,
• IP20 Protection Rating (IP68 offered as a different product),
• cut in every 50mm (for 12V) or 100mm (for 24V) increments,
• 5m rolls packages (longer rolls - made to order)
• this product is entirely designed and manufactured in Poland/EU
Do you wish to know more about LED strip lighting technical features, the way to specify and solve the problems? Read our blog