NEONICA LED Strip 2216 High CRI
High CRI series
600 LED | 5m | 8.4W/m | 1000lm/m | CRI>90 | IP20
Your new LED strip lighting is manufactured in the EU by Neonica and supplied to the UK by LEDme.co.uk. We are the only suppliers of Neonica in the UK.
This specific strip comes as a 5-meter roll (retail option for shorter lengths possible on request). A rigorous components’ selection process ensures product is of very high quality i.e. each LED light has identical technical features: voltage, power, luminance – and most importantly – chromaticity and colour temperature.
The CRI factor addresses how realistic and close to natural daylight colours the LED lighting is.
The high CRI Series is the most appropriate for illuminating areas where having the most natural colour is a matter of success or failure – i.e. Photo Studios, Tattoo Studios, Stylists, Dentists and so on.
This type of LED strip is slightly more expensive than the products made in Asia. However, should you require the highest possible natural colour imitation, this strip is for you!
Furthermore, excellent selection of LED chips for every Neonica strip guarantees consistency of colour and brightness. Cheaper LED lights can be incontinent in brightness having brighter and darker patches along the strip.
- Top-quality components,
- LEDs binned in 3 MacAdam steps,
- LED strip efficiency up to 110 lm / W,
- thick FPC,
- 180 LEDs per meter,
- high colour rendering index CRI Ra90 +,
- only 10 mm wide,
- supply voltage 24V DC,
- polarity reversal protection
- a thermally conductive adhesive, for easy installation
- either IP20 or IP68 rating possible,
- can be installed using double-sided adhesive tape(IP68+),
- can be cut every 33mm,
- packed on 5m rolls,
- up to 250 meter long rolls (IP20 only) possible
- this product is entirely designed and manufactured in Poland/EU
Do you wish to know more about LED strip lighting technical features, the way to specify and solve the problems? Read our blog