NEONICA LED Strip 2216 High CRI
High CRI series
300 LED | 5m | 4.8W/m | 654lm/m | CRI 90+ | IP20
The 2216 300 LED strip light is made in the EU by Neonica Polska. We are the company's sole distributor for the UK and Ireland.
We offer this strip in 5-meter rolls with the cut increments every 50mm (for 12V) or 100mm (24V). Longer rolls up to 350m are available for professional use.
LED strip lights are made entirely in Poland by Neonica Polska using high-quality components sourced from Osram or Cree. Each LED chip has identical technical features such as voltage, power, luminance – and most importantly – chromaticity and colour temperature.
It guarantees long term sustainable use for many years. A careful selection of LEDs for every Neonica strip guarantees that your LED strip light will be free of colour inconsistency, stains, dimmed or darker spaces.
This is a LED strip light for domestic and commercial use and is ideal as the ambient lighting for a kitchen or living room. It might also be appropriate to use for the small commercial projects as the auxiliary lights for, i.e. Photo Studios, Tattoo Studios, Stylists, Dentists, etc.
CRI more than 90 means that objects' rendered colours will be close to their outlook in daylight.
• LEDs binned in 3 MacAdam steps,
• LED strip efficiency up to 136 lm / W,
• thick FPC,
• 60 LEDs per meter,
• high colour rendering index CRI Ra90 +,
• 8 mm wide,
• supply voltage 12V or 24V DC,
• protection against reversing the polarity,
• a thermally conductive adhesive tape, easy installation on the surface,
• IP20 Protection Rating (IP68 offered as a different product),
• cut in every 50mm (for 12V) or 100mm (for 24V) increments,
• 5m rolls packages (longer rolls - made to order)
• this product is entirely designed and manufactured in Poland/EU
Do you wish to know more about LED strip lighting technical features, the way to specify and solve the problems? Read our blog