When you start developing a new, technical product in your home country, you would immediately recognise that buying a few items and trying to place them locally is not enough. You might need the entire system that consists of the marketing strategy, e-commerce facility, technical product information, automation mechanisms, adverts etc. Only something complex may work! And… it will not happen overnight!
Over the last six months, we’ve developed the complete virtual branch for the Poland based manufacturer – Neonica Polska. The following areas have been covered:
• e-commerce facility (with its adaptation to the UK/Eire)
• publishing products (with their technical drawings, and information)
• creating a back-order mechanism for dropshipped products
• linking e-commerce with marketing automation software and setting up campaigns and triggers
• creating nice looking website template with customer attention triggers
• providing the substantial QA website tests to ensure its UX is the best possible
• sourcing leads and preparing successful email-shooting campaigns
• designing the technical blog about products, how to select them, how to resolve potential problems
• configuring and creating social media adverts
And finally… providing a very precise b2b and b2r prospecting through telemarketing.
Now, you probably ask yourself a question, why we are telling you all of that?
The evident and outstanding opportunity has arisen.
LED strip lights have been commonly applied all over the world to the commercial and domestic installations. As it is considered the better and more flexible compared to the lighting luminaires, or bulb lamps.
When you have been involved in any lighting, or electrical products and wish to start up with your virtual branch to represent the reputable, unique European manufacturer, wait no more.
It is what you will receive:
• starting pack of the bestselling products directly from the manufacturer and very well priced!
• The complete virtual branch includes the e-commerce website with your brand and logo, products and all bells and whistles for marketing, PR and gaining your local customers’ trust and product confidence.
• The automated webinar presentation directed to the specific group of clients
• The market segmentation and precise know-how are the clients, how they are clustered, and how to reach the specific audience.
• The entire social-media setup that includes preparing the profiles, setting up the advert accounts, creating and publishing the adverts
• And finally all the telemarketing scripts, scenarios, training etc. to get you up and running with your sales ASAP.
you can also follow us and subscribe to our newsletter on https://join.ledme.co.uk/